Am I Eligible

The exchange program is open to students from our partner institutions (listed below) who meet the English language requirements, as well as other criteria depending on the faculty and/or program. Students must be in good academic standing.

Start with Step 1 below, then proceed to the subsequent Steps.

If your home university is not listed, there are a few other ways you may be able to study at U of T for a short duration of time.

What Can I Study?

Check here to ensure your home institution has an exchange agreement with the University of Toronto.

Visit your institution’s page to find out the permitted areas of study and faculties that are available, as well as the English Language Requirements.

  • Select Your Country: