What Can I Study?
Before beginning to determine which U of T faculty is the best fit for your intended studies, please review the English language requirements for exchange at U of T.
What you can study while on exchange at U of T largely depends on which faculty you are admitted to. Below you will find details about eligibility, academic options and restrictions, and application requirements by U of T faculty. All graduate-level exchange students should be nominated to the School of Graduate Studies.
What Can I Study?
Level(s) of Study: Undergraduate, Graduate
At the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education, we develop advance and disseminate knowledge about physical activity, health and their interactions through education, research, leadership and the provision of opportunity.
Contact(s)CIE Inbound Exchange
1st year (100-level) courses
KPE282H1 – Physical Activity and Exercise Applications
KPE329H1 – Developing Physical Literacy Foundations in the Early Years
KPE331H1 – Sport Analytics Game Theory and Tactics
KPE355Y1 – Interpersonal Theory in Kinesiology and Physical Education
KPE434H1 – Advanced Adapted Physical Activity
KPE455Y1 – Kinesiology and Physical Education in Society
Courses with limited capacity
KPE366H1 – Ergonomics
KPE423H1 – Theory of Dance Performance
KPE461H1 – Speed and Power
KPE390Y/490Y/495H – Research courses: please contact us
After you have been nominated by your home institution, you will be invited to apply for exchange at U of T via our Mobility Online portal. The Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education requires the following documents:
Student applicants must submit:
* All student documents must be submitted in PDF (Word or other forms will not be accepted).
- Statement of interest (1-2 pages)
- Course descriptions: A typed chart/list that briefly details all post-secondary courses you have/will complete before coming to the University of Toronto. The chart/list should include course titles and a short description or list of the main topics covered in each course (copying and pasting from a course calendar/syllabus is fine).
Partner institution staff must submit:
* All partner documents must be submitted in PDF (Word or other forms will not be accepted).
- Academic transcripts of all previous post-secondary study
- English language test, if applicable: Please refer to our English language requirement page for details.