What Can I Study?

Before beginning to determine which U of T faculty is the best fit for your intended studies, please review the English language requirements for exchange at U of T.

What you can study while on exchange at U of T largely depends on which faculty you are admitted to. Below you will find details about eligibility, academic options and restrictions, and application requirements by U of T faculty. All graduate-level exchange students should be nominated to the School of Graduate Studies.

What Can I Study?

Nazarbayev University logo

Nazarbayev University

Country: Kazakhstan

Level(s) of Study: Graduate

All graduate admissions to the Munk School of Global Affairs, including the Master of Global Affairs (MGA) and Master of Public Policy (MPP), are managed by the School of Graduate Studies (SGS). Please refer to the SGS exchange tab for information on eligibility, restrictions, and application.



St. George


CIE Inbound Exchange