UCL is one of the world’s leading universities, founded in London to open up education to all on equal terms, and to bring the benefits of learning to society. Today, UCL’s research and teaching drive entrepreneurial solutions to the world’s major problems. Students have taken courses here in areas such as History, Anthropology, Political Science and Commerce.
Credit Equivalency: 120 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
Available courses: only the following departments are open to exchange students for admission:
– Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences
– Department of Anthropology
– Department of History
– Department of Economics
– Department of Geography
– Department of Political Science
– Institute of the Americas
– Faculty of Engineering Sciences
– Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
– Faculty of Life Sciences
– Faculty of Brain Sciences (under programmes of BA Linguistics and BSc Psychology)
– Faculty of Arts and Humanities
– Department of European Social and Political Studies
– Department of Arts and Sciences (BASc)
Restricted Programs: Students are usually expected to take at least 50% of their courses within their admitting department, but may choose up to 50% as electives from other departments (subject to availability, course tutor approval and meeting any prerequisites).
Housing: On-campus housing is not guaranteed. Please find information here.