boasts 193 academic and research partnerships in 45 countries, more than 80 Double Degree agreements, along with exchange agreements for term or annual intra-European mobility arrangements. Please note that access to graduate courses are not guaranteed and require special permission from the graduate program. Please consult CIE before applying.
Credit Equivalency: 60 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
Available Courses (exchange students must be in their 4th year undergraduate program or graduate.
Students can either choose:
– courses from the course catalogue (in English or French),
– Spring research: 1/3 of courses and 2/3 of research projects,
– one of the seven tracks designed for the Spring semester in English (on Paris-Saclay campus, unless otherwise mentioned). The seven tracks are listed below:
- Applied Physics and Energy
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical and Information Engineering (Rennes campus)
- Physics and Nanotechnologies (Metz campus)
Housing: On-campus housing is guaranteed. Please find more information here.
Note: This destination is only open to Full Year or Winter exchange. This destination’s term date does not align with U of T’s. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepting Applications: Yes
Timeline: Fall (Aug-Jan), Winter (Feb-Jun), Year-long (Aug-Jun)
Run By: CIE
For Credit: Yes
Fall/Full Year Deadline: January 17, 2023
Winter Deadline: April 4, 2023
Language of Study:
Level of Study: Undergrad, Graduate
Subjects Available at Host:
All, Applied Science and Engineering
Program Type: Research, Study
Tuition & Incidentals: Paid to UofT
Program Fees: No fee
Funding: IE Award
Applied Science and Engineering
Minimum CGPA: 2.25
3 years must have been completed at UofT.
Language Requirement: depending on course selection, French B1 may be required.