What faculty should graduate exchange students be nominated to?

Graduate exchange students must be nominated to the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) regardless of their majors at their home institutions. This includes students majoring in architecture, social work, education, etc. They should not be nominated to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design, Faculty of Social Work and the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE).