UNSW is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities, taking pride in the broad range and high quality of its teaching programs. In developing new ideas and promoting lasting knowledge, UNSW is creating an academic environment where outstanding students and scholars from around the world can be inspired to excel in their programs of study and research. Students have taken courses in Global Affairs, English Literature, and Criminology here.
Credit Equivalency: 48 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
Internships may be available for credit in the media or a business workplace (fees may apply)
- Arts and Social Sciences: Students wishing to take stage 3 Arts courses must be majoring in the desired field. INST, GLST, DANC, EDST, MDIA and Music courses are restricted to declared majors
- Law: Restricted to Law Majors. Students are not able to take both LAWS and JURD courses simultaneously. Core courses are not available to exchange students
- Art and Design: Courses are held on Paddington campus – Priorities will be given to student majoring in Art/Design/Media
- School of Business: MARK2999, MARK3999, MARK4999, FINS3100, FINS3200, MARK6xxx courses, GBAT course not available
- Medicine: can enroll in courses from the School of Medical Science, however courses in the Doctor of Medicine program are not open to exchange students
- Built Environment: Studio based courses are often limited due to space and you should be flexible with subject choices
- Science: Postgraduate psychology courses are not available. Psychological coursework is available within the Arts and Science faculty at an undergraduate level
- Engineering: Enrolment in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science courses is extremely limited; students need to be prepared to select courses from another major
Housing: On-campus housing is not guaranteed, but the host institution will assist in securing housing. For more information here.
Note: This destination has been impacted by UofT’s suspension of outbound university activity to international locations up to August 31st, 2021. We are currently only accepting applications for in-person exchange to this destination for the Winter 2022 term. If you are interested in exploring virtual options please email firstname.lastname@example.org