UNSW is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities, taking pride in the broad range and high quality of its teaching programs. In developing new ideas and promoting lasting knowledge, UNSW is creating an academic environment where outstanding students and scholars from around the world can be inspired to excel in their programs of study and research. Students have taken courses in Global Affairs, English Literature, and Criminology here.
Credit Equivalency: 48 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
Internships may be available for credit in the media or a business workplace (fees may apply)
- Arts and Social Sciences: Students wishing to take stage 3 Arts courses must be majoring in the desired field
- Law: Restricted to Law Majors. Students are not able to take both LAWS and JURD courses simultaneously. Core courses and internship courses are not available to exchange students
- Art and Design: Courses are held on Paddington campus – Priorities will be given to student majoring in Art/Design/Media
- School of Business: MARK2999, MARK3999, MARK4999, FINS3100, FINS3200, MARK6xxx courses, GBAT course not available
- Medicine: can enroll in courses from the School of Medical Science, however courses in the Doctor of Medicine program are not open to exchange students
- Built Environment: Studio based courses are often limited due to space and you should be flexible with subject choices
- Science: Postgraduate psychology courses are not available. Psychological coursework is available within the Arts and Science faculty at an undergraduate level
- MBA coursework, Australian Defence Force Academy, Canberra (courses starting with ‘z’), courses that are part of Honours degree.
Housing: On-campus housing is not guaranteed, but the host institution will assist in securing housing