Founded in 1921, UCSC offers undergraduate, graduate programs in Italian and English and a strong interdisciplinary approach. It is the largest non-state university in Europe. It has campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia and Piacenza-Cremona. UCSC is among the top 150 universities ranked in the 2018 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Credit Equivalency: 60 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
– International curriculum courses: completely taught in English and taken mainly by international students.
– Academic curriculum courses: taught in English and in Italian, with Italian and international students.
– Italian language courses are offered at a cost for exchange students.
– Part-time internship during the semester, to be combined with 2/3 academic courses.
– Full-time internship after the semester.
Knowledge in Italian is required for internships. In case students do not have any, they will be required to enroll in the Italian language courses. More information on this program can be found here.
Housing: On-campus housing is not guaranteed, but the host institution will assist in securing housing. Please find more information here.