The internship program is:
- A 12-week placement in a recognized museum, gallery, or related institution
- An avenue for students to develop competence in the practice of museum studies
- An opportunity to apply theory to practice, by engaging in hands-on work with industry professionals
- An opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience
- A program designed to meet each individual student’s career goals and interests
MMSt students take the internship program in the summer between their 1st and 2nd year of enrolment.