ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of US$ 172.5 billion. It is headquartered in Mumbai with operations in 19 countries. ICICI offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Who can apply?
The eligible applicant must:
– Be enrolled as a degree-seeking student at the time of application, and in the fall semester 2021.
– Be in good standing and have a CGPA of at least 2.25
– Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies at U of T by summer.
– Be enrolled in one of the following programs: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science (Computer Science Stream), Management and Information Technology, or Data Science Specialist.
– Be able to visit the ICICI Bank in Toronto; students are working remotely but they must be physically in Toronto.
Practical project experience (academic or professional) in areas of data analytics and machine learning is an asset.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
– Online form
– Cover Letter
– Academic Transcript
– Recommendation Letter
Complete the online form and email your Resume, Cover Letter, and Academic Transcript as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your student number in the email and write on the subject field “ICICI Bank Internship 2021 – Application documents”.
Ask your Referee to email a Recommendation Letter to email@example.com by the deadline, or email the document with the rest of your application documents. All documents, including the Recommendation Letter, must be submitted by March 31st, 2021.
The CIE will interview eligible candidates on the following days: April 7 at 10.30am-1.00pm EST, April 8 at 10.30am-1.00pm EST, April 9 at 12.30pm-2.00pm EST. Participation in the interview is mandatory.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org