Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is Sweden’s first university and ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. Uppsala comprises nine faculties and over 45,000 students, 12% of which are international. It boasts strong strategic links with other global universities and runs exchange programmes with approximately 500 universities worldwide. Students have taken courses here in Chemistry, Statistics, and History.
Credit Equivalency: 60 Credits = 5.0 UofT FCE
- Business Studies courses – entry requirements vary considerably. No courses available in the Department of Economics
- Law courses – at least two years of prior full time Law studies are required.
- Sociology courses – no courses at Bachelor level are taught in English
- Medicine courses – no entry-level courses are taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within Medicine and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Natural Sciences courses including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engineering have few to no entry-level courses taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within these subjects and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
Housing: On-campus housing is not guaranteed. Please find information here.
Note: This destination is only open to Full Year or Winter exchange. This destination’s term date does not align with U of T’s. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.